So what does that mean for you? I offer to support you to:
- Optimise how you manage as an arm amputee with and without prostheses.
- Explore and learn to manage pain associated with the amputation or accident.
- Explore and learn to manage PTSD related to your amputation or accident.
- Born without a limb? Learn to optimise how you manage with your arm prosthesis, new or old setting.
- Need an OT assessment on your home? Assessment and report available in London and home counties.
- Uncomfortable/embarrassing scars? – learn to decrease the discomfort with gentle methods and self-empowering techniques.
I offer one to one sessions to assess you and suggest optional solutions that would enable you to be as independent as realistically possible. To empower you to move on with life – with what you want to do.
One to one at Birkdale Rehabilitation Centre, or we come to you, in your home, workplace, sports club or other suitable venue, as arranged on an individual basis. The service is flexible and adaptable and can be tailored to meet your individual needs. Based in the London Borough of Brent in North West London we can cover North, West and Central London, Middlesex, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Surrey and further – just ask.
Professional Occupational Therapy for individuals, case managers, prosthetic rehabilitation companies. With the aim to restore each of client to their fullest possible independence in all aspects of their lives. The primary aim is to facilitate optimum independence whilst respecting the individual’s choices, and life commitments.
For more information or to discuss your individual requirements – just ask.